Last holiday, I had a vacation to TW
(Tawang Mangu). I went there with my friend. We planned the vacation from one
week ago. We planned about the time, day, clothes, and vehicles to take us. We
prepared the vacation perfectly, because I don’t want this vacation to be
failed and make her sad.
In that day, I went to her home at 8.00
am. She was waiting for me in front of her home, when we would go, she forgot
to ask permission to her mom, and she afraid that her mom would reject it. She
lied to her mother and said that we would go to Madiun. It was the first time
she lied, and I hoped this was the last for her to lie. And then we went.
After 20 minutes on the way, I saw the
cloud became dark, as if it was going to rain, and my prediction was true, rain
fell not so long after that. We took a shelter in a petrol station, after it
seemed that the rain was about to end, we continued the trip and unfortunately,
it started to rain again, finally we decided to continue even if it was
raining.
Finally we arrived at Tawang Mangu,
actually we went there only for having a lunch. We stopped in a restaurant to
buy some foods and drinks. The air in Tawang Mangu was very cool and it was
fogging and raining, we were inside a cool situation. We stayed in this place a
bit longer while waiting for the rain to stop.
After the heavy rain stopped, we went home
as fast as possible because it seemed that we were late and I didn’t want to
reach home at evening and make her mom mad. That day was my unforgettable
experience.
ini sebenarnya bahan ujian praktek kemarin.
tapi ya gapapa lah cuman mau share saja

Komentar
Posting Komentar